Home Forums Share Your Success! $600+

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Douthit Feb 27, 2017 at 5:59 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeb Finkle
    Participant

Total cash received in February from credit card and checking account signup bonuses and cash back rewards. Woo hoo!! Free money just for using new financial providers.

I realize this kind of thing is familiar to most of you but it is new to me. I’m loving it!!

Sandy Smoothers
    Participant

It’s awesome, isn’t it? We got bonuses for starting accounts at Chase and we get cash back from Am Ex and 5% off at Target with a Red Card. Every bit counts!

Mike Snow
    Participant

This month we received $300 from Chase Total Checking and 250 from Wells Fargo Checking. Not bad at all. 🙂

Brad Mathews
    Participant

New to checking account bonuses, but jumped right in! Next month should see somewhere around $1500 in bonuses and referrals – between that and tradelines, will have to adjust my withholding!

Sandy Smoothers
    Participant

know of any good articles to get me started on this? what’s the minimum required? are any available that don’t require direct deposit?

Chris Douthit
    Keymaster

Someone somewhere recommended doctorofcredit.com
    I’ve looked at it and it seems very thorough with info about bank account bonuses as well as credit cards. I don’t have personal results to speak of but it’s a place to start.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.